Saturday, February 13, 2010

T effect

The letter 'T' got more famous nowadays in Andhra Pradesh..yes thats correct its "Telangana".I used to believe some political leaders are using this word for making them highly visible in politics.But it has reached from there to city students then to govt employees then to village people and finally to schools and now in everyone's mind.When I went to my hometown for Republic day I really suprised and shocked to listen from school students shouting Jai Telangana instead of Jai Hind,Ofcourse I am from Telangana region but dont ask me for my stand.

Then after a few days I read in newspaper that Duleep trophy cricket match finals is without any audience.It is now IPL turn.There are no IPL matches to be held in Hyderabad.It is true that it is not only cricket that is losing by cricket lovers but also an opportunity for the jobless people to get some work and earn money during the IPL matches. Even some companies which were keen to make their entry to the Capital are planning to make other options.

So what for this T movement and where is it going?Is it to improve Telangana by making separate state or to make it into news and create more troubles for more people or is it an opportunity to regain the credit for some of the political leaders that lost during the recent elections.I sincerly want to say one thing to all that not to create any havoc by making your own statements and destroying the public property,education life of students and wait for the new committe Srikrishna's solution which will be after taking issues and concerns of all people.

No comments: